Exploring Close to Home
Yearning to get away?
As we look to the promise of things starting to open back up, you don’t have to travel far to find sights and experiences that will make your soul sing. Whether you’re looking for a fun, quick family jaunt or a luxury tour of North America’s finest, we are here to help you get away from it all while not venturing too far from home. Below are some ideas. We’re ready when you are!
Unique luxury experiences in the United States
Because sometimes you just need a little getaway to feel refreshed and renewed. We have an amazing selection of preferred hotels in our collection and when booked through Town & Country you’ll benefit from exclusive privileges and VIP treatment. A few ideas…
Dreamy road trips. Unique boutique hotels. A flying “safari” between the National Parks. Dream big! You know we are. We partnered with Abercrombie & Kent to share some of these great “close to home” travel experiences. Here is the video:
Ideas for a unique vacation in North America
- Bike ride with Backroads in the San Juan Islands, WA, or along Kentucky’s Bourbon Trail. Or multi-sport your way through the best of our National Parks.
- Consider a small group journey with Tauck tours to dive into America’s history in Washington DC, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Mountain towns like Park City, UT and Beaver Creek, CO offer small town charm and big activity options year round.
- Relax in the wilds at a dude ranch. Consider an ultimate stay at The Resort at Paw’s Up.
- Consider an all-inclusive, fun-for-all visit to the Yucatan Peninsula at Club Med Cancun, where there is more than enough space to roam and relax.
- Nestle in to one of the capes in New England (there’s more than just Cape Cod!). Consider the Cliff House in Cape Neddick, Maine.
- For the ultimate US tour, consider a flying safari between the National Parks. We have a couple of partners offering this over-the-top experience.
- Peruse our curated selection of the world’s best hotels. When booked through you’ll receive exclusive amenities such as resort credits, breakfast included, complimentary room upgrades and more! View Town & Country’s preferred hotels here.
Note: Due to the covid-related travel restrictions, openings and closures are subject to change at any time. It is always important to have an understanding of the cancellation policies.
We are here to help you make the most of your travels. We understand your time and resources are precious, so let’s make them count. To connect with a Town & Country travel advisor, contact (805) 495-9888 or email email@example.com.
For more information about Town & Country Travel, visit www.countrytravel.com.
You may also complete the form below. We’d love to hear from you.