Town & Country Travel Blog. Dream vacations curated here | www.countrytravel.com | (805) 495-9888
This atrium. Where you may rise up back to your suite, feeling invigorated after a day of exploring ashore. Or perhaps you may glide down, for a pre-dinner cocktail in one of the lounges. So simple yet so stunning, it sets the stage for your elegant experience aboard the SS Splendor; the newest addition to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet.
Regent’s newest vessel will be the flagship of the fleet and represents the continued evolution of luxury cruising and the RSSC brand. Seven notable features of this unique ship are:
• Only 375 suites and maximum capacity of 750 guests
• A crew of 542 RSSC professionals delivering the high level of service the brand is known for, almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
• All-suite & All-balcony accommodations, ranging from 307 to over 4,000 sq. ft.
• A choice of seven unique dining venues
• Culinary Arts Kitchen on board, with fully equipped facilities offering 16 new hands-on classes for beginners and expert chefs.
• Daytime enrichment programs, as well as shows, cabaret, and entertainment at night.
• State-of-the-art spa/wellness and fitness center
14-night Perfection Across the Atlantic : New York to Barcelona | April 16, 2020
12-night Ancient Wonders Expedition: June 4, 2020
*A Summer of Splendor: Barcelona to Rome | May 28, 2020
*Special Promotion: Reserve This Cruise January 6 – March 31, 2020 and Receive Up to $1,000 per Couple Shipboard Credit
7-Night Sapphire Winter in the Caribbean: Dec 7, 2020
When you sail with RSSC, every luxury is included:
• All-inclusive fares
• Business Class air on intercontinental flights
• Unlimited Shore Excursions
• Transfers between airport and ship
• All beverages, including fine wines and spirits, as well as your mini-bar
• Prepaid gratuities
• Specialty Restaurants
• One night pre-cruise hotel package (Concierge suites and higher)
Travelers who book their cruise with Town & Country have the best of all worlds, because in addition to the help from travel pro with all of your arrangements, you receive the best available pricing and exclusive shipboard credits on many select sailings.
For more information on these sailings or any other ultimate travel experiences, please contact our esteemed travel advisors at Town & Country Travel: (805) 495-9888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that travel should be anything but ordinary!