Town & Country Travel Blog. Dream vacations curated here.
When you are looking for your next travel experience, consider what you desire most. Are you seeking adventure in a unique destination? Relaxation and rejuvenation? Cultural immersion? May we suggest Silversea Cruises — even if you don’t consider yourself the cruising type. With more destination options than any other cruise line, a highly refined onboard experience, and rich land programs, Silversea strikes the perfect balance of authentic discovery and luxury experience… So at the risk of sounding a bit cliche, you can have all of your desires and more!
• Small, intimate ships. You will never sail on any vessel carrying more than 304 couples
• All accommodations are spacious, ocean-view suites that include butler service, and most include private verandas.
• All-inclusive: your fine dining restaurants, gratuities, drinks, Wi-Fi, are all included
• More itineraries and destinations than any other luxury cruise line (more than 900 across all 7 continents!)
• More value, with extraordinary offers still available for 2018 sailings
1. Enjoy free or reduced round-trip air on select worldwide voyages booked by July 31, 2018.
Skip cooking on Thanksgiving and sail the Caribbean: 12-night Southern & Eastern Caribbean Cruise departing Nov 16, 2018
Spend spring in the far east: 13-night Asia Cruise, sailing Hong Kong to Singapore departing March 8, 2019
Gallivant through the Galapagos and enjoy free air from select gateways: 7-night Galápagos Islands Expedition Cruise departing on December 15, 2018.
Journey to the End of the Earth: 10-night Antarctica Expedition Cruise departing February 25, 2019
2. Plan ahead with early booking bonus and save 10% on selected cruises if booked and paid in full by August 31, 2018 for any bookings January 1, 2019 onward:
Because starting the year in the Maldives wouldn’t be bad: 12-night Africa & Indian Ocean Expedition Cruise departing January 10, 2019
Sail aboard Silversea’s newest feet member, the Silver Muse: 13-night Roundtrip Tokyo departing April 29, 2019
3. Enjoy 1 category upgrades and $1000 shipboard credit on select “last minute” sailings booked by July 15, 2018. Itineraries include options from Alaska expeditions to sailing the Med.
Because Iceland is “hot” right now, and the opportunity to see polar bears is fleeting): 10-night Arctic & Greenland Expedition Cruise departing August 8, 2018
East Coast fall foliage aboard the Silver Spirit, fresh off of refurbishment: 10-night Canada & New England Cruise sailing from Montreal to New York city departing October 26, 2018
In addition to the above offers, Town & Country is adding valuable & exclusive benefits to our clients on all 2018 departures, including:
• On 30+ voyages, a complimentary ‘car and driver’ benefit in selected ports of call
• On 12 voyages, enjoy an onboard Signature host PLUS valuable shipboard credits
• On 80+ sailings, bonus shipboard credit (amount varies by sailing)
Heidi fell “Gaga for the Galapagos” aboard the Silver Galapagos. Here’s a glimpse of her trip.
At Town & Country Travel it is not only our job but our passion to make vacation dreams come true. Contact us at (805) 495-9888 or submit a message below to learn how a professional vacation planner can help you plan your next vacation.