Town & Country Travel Blog. Dream vacations curated here | www.countrytravel.com | (805) 495-9888
We’ve all done pairings of the food an alcohol variety, but what if we told you about a type of pairing where you can indulge entirely guilt free and live life luxuriously? And what if we added the fact that it’s done while on vacation? You would not be dreaming.
Regent Seven Seas cruises just unveiled a special program that pairs port-of-call wellness excursions with on-board spa treatments. Now you can come back from vacation feeling fully rejuvenated. That is just downright dreamy.
Offered this summer in the Mediterranean on the SS Voyager, the Wellness Excursions offer a completely different way to experience the region, especially if it’s somewhere you’ve been for, and return home with a different perspective, a renewed spirit, and feeling radically recharged.
This holistic wellness program combines a refreshing, low-impact activity in 10 Mediterranean destinations, and pairs it with one of five revitalizing treatments in the onboard Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Guests can choose among the following 11 Seven Seas Wellness excursions:
• Tai Chi in the Imperial Garden: Provence (Marseille), France – De-stress and unwind with the ancient Chinese martial arts in a 19th century palace.
• Mallorca Meditation in Motion: Palma De Mallorca, Spain – Enjoy fresh sea air and breathtaking scenery as guests center their chi from either the Illuetta Bay or Can Antoni Pere Beach.
• The Generosity of Spirit: Corfu, Greece – Experience Corfiot filoxenia, a concept not adequately defined by the word “hospitality,” and learn about local culture, before practicing yoga and deep meditation in one of Greece’s most beautiful estates.
• Vinyasa Yoga in Monte Carlo: Monte Carlo, Monaco – Guests will calm the mind, increase focus, strength, and stamina, in the fast-paced, dance-like style of yoga that synchronizes breathing, while enjoying the spectacular Mediterranean panorama.
• Taormina Terrace Yoga: Taormina, Sicily – Guests take in the dramatic and contrasting coastlines, cliffs, and Mount Etna, as they practice poses from a high perch overlooking the charming seaside town.
• Thermal Baths of Popes: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy – Soak in the restorative mineral-rich, thermal springs, which has been visited by Popes and Kings throughout its thousand-year-old history.
• Roman Baths and the Burning Fields: Sorrento, Italy – Enjoy a sprawling spa complex built on the site of an ancient Roman prototype, consisting of warm and cold thermal springs with rock grottos, mineral baths, pools and genuine Roman sauna rooms.
• Venetian Scents at Palazzo Mocenigo: Venice, Italy – Visit the exhibition at the palace-turned-museum, where one room recreates a 16th century perfumer’s laboratory and guests can learn how to create their own perfume to take home.
• Full-day Capri for all Senses: Amalfi/Positano, Italy– Be inspired and invigorated by the island’s calming presence, inherent spirit, and many natural gifts on a highlights tour, before visiting Carthusia, the famous and exclusive perfume laboratory.
Walking and Laughing
• Nordic Morning Walk: Palma De Mallorca, Spain – Enjoy the benefits of lower-impact, body-toning Nordic walk up the hill to the 14th century Bellver Castle.
• Wellness of Laughter: Palamos, Spain – Unlock the many health benefits of this atypical Laughter Therapy session, where guests giggle and laugh for a full-scale workout to release stress-busting endorphins.
Then once back on board, guests will “pair” their excursion with one of five rejuvenating treatments by Canyon Ranch SpaClub for a complete body and soul experience.
July 18, 2017: 7-Night Napoleonic Legacy Cruise – Barcelona to Monte Carlo
August 1, 2017: 10-Night Flamenco & Paella Cruise – Rome to Barcelona
August 20, 2017: 9-Night Brava Italia Cruise – Lisbon to Rome
September 9, 2017: 9-Night Under the Iberian Sun Cruise – Rome to Rome
The Seven Seas Wellness program is available on most seven- to 10-night Mediterranean itineraries departing May 22 through September 28, 2017, and select 2018 sailings, on the SS Voyager. There is a supplemental charge of $299 per guest per wellness experience and spa service pairing.
We invite you to contact us to speak with our professional Vacation Planners at Town & Country Travel at (805) 495-9888, or submit the form below to take advantage of this special program. It is our job and passion to help our clients live life luxuriously, the Regent Seven Seas way!